- Writing The Quartermaster newsletter with KS Anthony as an experiment. Get yourself added.
- Working to give my kids my undivided attention for at least 10 hours a week
- Now covering data, analytics and IOT with Baseplate in NYC.
- Building out the SF Association in NYC
- Running a bit more than before. I’m collecting basic diet and exercise data in Airtable and sharing it with an accountability group.
- Chopping wood with a splitting maul from Council Tool
- Reading Perennial Seller by Ryan Holiday.
- Praying with a rosary from Rugged Rosaries and meditating with the Hallow app
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update was 2 December 2019.